Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tipping The Scale - Episode 4

Hey everyone! Sorry so much for the delay. This blog has proven to be more work than either of us expected. We are just barely able to get our weekly episodes done when we have normal uneventful weeks, and the past month has been anything but uneventful.

We aren't giving up though! I promise to continue doing as many updates as possible. To be honest, there hasn't been much to report anyway. The week I got home it stormed every day, and the following week I didn't get home until about midnight or later every day. So not only did we not have time to shoot/edit a new episode, we didn't even have time to work out.

But without taking any more of your precious time, here's Episode 4. I hope you enjoy it!

7 comments:

Pammy said...

Hey Guys!! That was awesome!! Congrats on the weight loss! I really like how this is looking. Keep up the great work! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

oue i didn't know i could comment on here without a blogspot account, but it looks like it will let me use my newish empty livejournal account instead. it's shayla btw, haha. awe the doggie pals part was so cute!! with the weather how it is, have you guys tried more intense wii games? we have ea sports active and it kicks our butts pretty well. we hear the gold's gym game is a good workout too.. plus the kids like to imitate us and that's always hilarious :)

Cheryl Cobb said...

Way to go kids! Way to go! One of these days (now that it is getting a little cooler out) maybe I will have the energy to follow your example. I'm way proud of you both for such a great job of getting healthier. Love ya! Mom :)

MadreBug said...

You guys are ROCKIN' it! We're so proud of y'all. We'll be starting walking at least after Soren gets here. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mike J Christian said...

Way to go!! You two are doing great! Keep up the good work.

Aimee said...

Hey you two!! Great job on your weight loss! I know how difficult it can be when you are traveling or home alone :) Keep up the good work!!!

Janice said...

This is a great mini show! I am so happy for the both of you. I really hate working out and doing things for the purpose of staying healthy. I don't mind swimming for fun or doing things that get my heart rate up as long as it is for fun.
I applaud you for working out for any other reason then that!

Post a Comment